Hot Tomali is looking to add an Intermediate .NET Web Developer.
Hot Tomali is an award-winning digital marketing agency, and former Advertising Age international Agency of the Year, founded in Vancouver in 1998. We build solutions for world-renowned brands like American College of Physicians, Electronic Arts, Sage Software, 7-Eleven, Purdy’s Chocolates, Chevron, Fraser Health, BC Cancer Agency, Government of British Columbia, City of Vancouver, Vancouver Coastal Health, Big White Ski Resort, and more. Our office building located close Clark Drive in East Vancouver features modern architecture, a rooftop deck with 360 degree views, an espresso machine, two kitchens and walking access to public transit, great cafes and restaurants and the best craft breweries that BC has to offer.
You will build websites, applications and tools for our clients and for internal use. You’ll work with other developers and team members to build solutions within a number of different domains.
- Work with project managers and clients to discover requirements
- Provide estimates and technical designs for .NET projects
- Develop and maintain web applications and sites on the .NET tech stack
- Build new features and patches for existing projects
- Work within defined schedules to meet timelines
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET
- 3+ years experience with C# development
- Experience with OOP
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with full life cycle development (requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment and maintenance)
- 3+ years experience working with SQL and MSSQL instances
- Experience with jQuery an asset
- Experience with .NET CMSs an asset (Sitefinity, Umbraco, SiteCore, Kentico, Orchard, etc.)
- Experience with Git an asset
- Experience with mobile development an asset
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work alone and within a team from project to project
- Positive outlook and enjoys a challenge
ASP.NET skills are essential to this position.
Preference will be given to candidates with ASP.NET CMS experience such as Sitefinity or SiteCore.
Winning candidates must demonstrate an ability to take business requirements and be able to translate them into solid engineering tasks with an accurate estimate of hours. Bonus points if you are also skilled in either iOS or Android development.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.