Hot Tomali is looking for a Senior PHP backend developer to join our team. Successful candidates must have prior expertise developing production web applications in PHP, including Content Management Systems. Development workflow must include the use of version control systems (i.e. GitHub) and testing tools. Hardware or sever side administration experience is an asset. A University degree in computer programming (or equivalent) is a minimum requirement.looking for an individual who is detail-oriented, with strong programming and communication skills.
- Working directly with the creative team.
- Taking static web designs and turning them into fully functional, database driven websites using API first approach.
- Develop applications using dynamic scripting languages and relational databases.
- Coding using standardized programming techniques and you will be able to deliver the highest quality products on time and on budget.
- Other day-to-day responsibilities include assisting with development of technical proposals, creating quotes, testing and debugging, communicating with clients’ IT departments, performing scheduled back-ups, providing regular status reports to management, creating timelines and developing user manuals for complex applications.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP (v 5.4++)
- 5+ years of experience with HTML5/CSS3
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL
- Yii framework
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience with AWS
- Experience creating, expanding and consuming REST or RESTFUL API
- React Native
- NodeJSGoogle Analytics
A candidates experience and strong understanding of Docker would be highly preferable.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.